A BIT INTRODUCTION


Hello all.
I'm Vivi Zubedi.
I'm Arabian, a mixture of Iraq and Yemen.



Honestly, this is not my first time blogging. But well I'm trying to be back again. Hha. I really have no idea what to share about actually.


I'm interested in fashion, both casual daily wear and hijab, for sure, as my daily wear and also now i'm in love with fashion business.



I started my business actually since junior highschool. I love to make a handycraft like accesories and stuffs. I don't know it's just because i'm arabian which is known as descendants of traders (hahaha) or it's purely comes from inside myself loving doing some business stuffs from the hobbies, but in fact, i found that i can make money from this.




Well then, by the time, my passion in business become bigger and bigger. I made loads of various handycrafts stuffs. and it's succesfully sold out. I did it for years. But honestly dear, i didn't get much satisfaction at that time which is the one thing i really wanna do -is having a boutique and selling my own designs- was surely far from reality. I can't draw a sketch, i didn't know anything about fabric, and for sure, i have no skill in this stuff, except, i was so in love with fashion, and how i mix and match my style.




But ideas is always be my lover. I got an idea to make a boutique, a-walking-boutique more precisely (haha) and i bought the stuffs from wholesaler and i sell it door to door. At least, a step forward to the dream. Anyway, the business goes well. Though I still have not been able to reach my passion at that time. 




By the time, i don't know i just boring doing this little thing. and i found my new hobby was about HAIR. I do hair cutting, hair coloring, hair smoothing, extension, eyelashes extension, anything in between. I really can do all these stuffs WITHOUT learn at saloon school. I did it autodidact. and surprisingly, i have loads of customers! hahaha. and funny, they named it PURBA SALOON ! hahaha. Because there was no appropriate place to do that stuffs -which is i did it in my terrace room. But again, surprisingly my customers have no problem with it and THEY PAY FOR IT! I did all the saloon activity in my terrace room from hair cutting till make up for wedding and their friends. The historic terrace room.... hahaha.




When i finished my senior highscool, i went to economics faculty and Accounting was my choice (for additional information, I got scholarships for several times- haha). and this is the time i started my saloon business stuff, well finally the PURBA SALOON was in action! haha. Honestly, in this time, my passion about being a designer was hidden. Hidden from inside and outside. haha. and i was focused on my small saloon business. and sure, i changed the saloon name become YAMANIA. It taken from my daddy's descent and of course because am a Hadrami (designation for the Yemen people). I did business and lecture at the same time. But again, I had to terminate my saloon business because i moved to Jakarta after gratuated from college. and here it is.....................my dream came true........vivianCo. is the name of my first clothes label ! (before it changed to VIVI ZUBEDI)


Vivi was taken from my nick name,
An was taken from and
Co. was taken from company
so, vivianCo. means Vivi and Company.



vivianCo. story began when i -accidentally- remember about my junior highschool-dream about having a clothes label. This unintentionally-thought spread to the rest of my brain and excite me to the max. I fantasized when people wearing my design, when people notice my present in fashion world, when i perfectly drawing a skecth and when, and when, and when. Loads of when-stuffs pullulate in my head. Accidentally, the passion was come back...............


Without wasting any more time -thanks to the INTERNET because i did all those stuffs below not by official school, but by this virtual world- these list-things was started.....
I learned how to draw a sketch
I learned how to design a clothes
I learned how to do a business (professional business)
I learned how to make all this stuffs into the reality......
and vivianCo. was created............. but by the time this name changed. From vivianCo. to VIVI ZUBEDI, which concern to Abaya and moslem wear. Well, i love my job! www.vivizubedi.com

5 comments:

  1. Aaah Vivii ternyata yaaa sejarahnyaa panjang jugaa sampe bisa kya sekarang inii.. Semoga makin sukses lagii Vii.. Terus usaha salonnya buat aja dijakarta juga,salon khusus muslimah :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hii Darling. lumayan panjang saking cintanya sama cita2. Alhamdulillah tercapai. Amiin sukses dunia akhirat ya. hhe. xoxo

      Delete
  2. MasayaAllah SLM kenal Vivi,aku jugs punya impian seperti dirimu.tapi setelah nikah dan punya anak terhambatlah impian ITU.😁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi salam Um Nawaf. Sy juga start everything after married. In shaa Allah sejauh kita bisa bagi waktu yg adil untuk suami anak dan ibadah for sure, Allah akan lapangkan jalannya. Yang penting restu suami dulu ya. Hehe. Sukses selalu Um Nawaf.

      Delete
    2. Iya bener..makasih ya vi .by the way aku tinggal di Saudi al khobar.abaya2 disini sdh mulai berubah.berani memakai warna TDK hitam saja (just info)😊

      Delete